Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Life

This week stupid stuff that is happening in my vanilla life has completely gotten in the way of my "real" life. I hate this. I hate that I am so stressed right now that the thought of doing anything sexual makes me sick to my stomach. Honestly though what I probably need to relieve that stress is  30 minutes over my Doms lap.

Thank God he is so understanding about this. It probably helps that we have been married 15 years because right now I really don't feel like submitting to anyone. I feel like going out in the world and just beating the piss out of everybody I see.

Tomorrow this should all be over, it is either going to go well or it is going to go really badly. There really is no grey area here. So I would really really appreciate it if you could all send me some prayers, good luck vibes or whatever it is that you do. I am really sorry that this post is kind of lame. I haven't written in about a week and I kind of needed to vent a bit. Oh and I wanted to get that photo of my ass off of everyone's page that follows me. HaHa

1 comment:

  1. Well nobody cares about my vanilla life...good to know. ;) Everything went fine today. Not great like I hoped but fine. Fine is better then horrible any day.

    ReplyDelete