Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Come On!

Everyone knows that I am a sub and everyone knows...well in the D/s lifestyle anyway... that most subs have to ask permission to cum. The Doms like it that way, it gives them control. I don't mind doing this, actually I like it. Especially when I am getting fucked. I can pretty much cum on command during sex now which is an awesome feeling.

My issue is being stimulated clitoraly. I can get right there, ask to cum, be given permission and by the time I am done asking and given permission I have lost it. My concentration has been broken. Then the moment has been ruined and Dom has to start again. It irritates me to no end. He then usually just ends up saying "cum when you need to".  I wish I knew how to stay in that moment and lose it.

On a side note this afternoon with Dom was amazing. We had not had sex for a few days because of my little freak out. We have not gone more then a day within the last month. It felt so good to have him in me again and to have all my stress be gone. Soon we are going to begin training on learning to swallow. I have never been able to do it. The one time I tried I threw up. Sexy I know.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new training. Now if I could just convince My slut to want to learn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a male sub who had to learn to swallow (my own) cum, I certainly know where you are coming from (pun intended). But in reality, the throwing up, or the tendency to do it, is really all in your mind. I would suggest getting 'Dom' to eat pineapple (lots of it) the day before your first test. It really does make it taste better.


    Good luck in your training.

    ReplyDelete