Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Long Time Coming

Well this weekend was very interesting to say the least. Friday started out normal, get the kids off to school, all that everyday stuff. Then I got a text from our new "friends" we started talking about how busy we have been and how it is going to be a long time until we see each other because of her upcoming trip to Texas and our upcoming trip to Vegas. Then she said it....."are you guys doing anything tonight". No we weren't we were actually free. We decided it was time to get together and play.

We got to their house and things started off kind of slow. If you have ever been into couple swapping it usually starts out slow and a little awkward because nobody knows where to start. So we are all sitting on the floor like a bunch of little girls at a slumber party just talking. Then I decided it was time to get things going. I grabbed Dom and started kissing him and the next thing I know I hear this slurping, sucking noises and I look up to see Him & Her going at it, she is already in between his legs sucking his cock.

These people don't mess around. So Dom and I get naked and I start licking and teasing his dick. At this point we were pretty far away from them so Dom kind of picks me and scoots me closer to them. I see that that He is now going down on Her, so I roll over and start sucking her nipples. She has really cute tits. I don't want Dom to feel left out so I go back to sucking his cock, I look up and see her coming towards us. The next thing I know she is pulling Doms dick out of my mouth and putting it into her own, HOT!

Between all of this, I can feel Dom push me down on my back and I see her crawling towards me. Let me tell you there is nothing like being licked by another girl. They know what spots to hit, and their lips and tongues are so soft. She puts her fingers in and instantly finds the magic spot. I can feel both Doms and His eyes on us. I can feel them staring at my pussy and her licking it. I have to close my eyes because my cheeks start to flush and my pussy starts to gush. 

After she had enough of licking me. I go over to Him and start licking his dick. His dick is a bit longer and slimmer then Doms dick. Personally I prefer width to length but that's another post. I notice that his dick is hitting a strange spot in the back of my throat that is causing me to drool buckets (sexy I know) it made me feel really self conscious and sloppy. I think he enjoyed it anyway. All this time I can hear Dom a little bit away from me, I can tell from the way he sounds that he is really happy, and that makes me start to get even wetter. There is something about hearing/seeing your Dom getting pleasure from someone else that is a huge turn on.

After a good dick sucking session, I was flipped on my back. Let me just say that His tongue was yummy. I don't know if he was doing it on purpose but he would get me so close and then start licking somewhere else. I loved the way he licked my thighs and all around. Meanwhile I can hear that my Dom is pleasing Her, I know what she is getting and I am kind of jealous because nobody can eat pussy like my Dom can. Doms tongue is amazing.                                                                                                                                                         
I started to feel really close to coming and I actually thought I had but it was really light, I was about ready to move because once I come from someone licking my clit it is really sensitive. Just then he started licking me very lightly again and it didn't hurt or feel uncomfortable so I let him keep going. He started putting more and more pressure onto my clit and out of nowhere I started coming really hard. I can also hear that Dom had gotten Her off as well.

After both girls had gotten their fill. We needed to get fucked. Him & Her are not hard core swappers, which means they do everything but actually have sex. They also don't kiss on the mouth. Of course Dom and I would prefer a couple that did everything but in this lifestyle we all know about respecting limits. So Her goes back to Him and I go back to Dom. Just when Dom and I got going I hear Him & Her start coming. I was honestly kind of shocked but I figured we had worked them over pretty well. I took it as a compliment. Dom and I were not really comfortable continuing to fuck on their living room floor so we decided to take it home. We would have been there for quite a while. lol

Last night we had the most amazing session. By the time Dom was done using, his belt, a hanger and his had my ass was quite sore. I got to experience his wonderful tongue that I had missed out on the night before, and I made him tell me my pussy was better. ;)  I was tied to our headboard and had his dick shoved down my throat. I was then fucked while still firmly tied in place. He was very worked up by then so he untied me and flipped me over onto all fours. He started working his dick in and it felt amazing that I came hard on his dick. He suggested that maybe he could fuck me in the ass, a rare event around here. I gave him the nod that it was alright. He started to work his cock into my ass and it hurt like a BITCH. So I asked to be laid on my back. Dom is very slow and sweet when it comes to butt sex. He knows it hurts and the only reason I do it is to please him. He finally got it all worked in and let me relax and adjust for a bit.

Then he started really working it. I love to watch his face when he is getting that much pleasure. It almost started to feel good...almost. He came really hard into my ass. After that he flipped me over and told me he wanted a pic of his come running out of my ass, and no I will not be posting that pic.

I hope you all had an amazing weekend too. Have a great Memorial day. Hug a Soldier/ Sailor today.  XoXo

3 comments:

  1. It's about time for another chapter, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to write another chapter for you guys but I haven't done anything to write about. Life has been crazy and I have been sick...really sick actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. Being ill doesn't spark the creative urge.

    Hope you keep posting. I like what you and your husband have posted. Hell, talk about anything.

    ReplyDelete