Sunday, May 1, 2011

Excuse me Sir?

On my journey to becoming a better submissive I have joined a few D/s type websites. I am an avid reader so when I find something new I want to do I feel the need to read everything I can about that subject. Of course joining these websites requires you to set up a profile. I chose my colors and picked out some pictures of me and my Dom that I like. They are the same photos that are in my slide show at the bottom of this page. As you can tell I have given up being shy about showing my photos.

The one thing I have noticed about Dominant guys is that they are either as polite and nice as can be or they are rude as fuck. I have gotten messages telling me I am beautiful, sexy and asking me how my day was going. Just like any other man would speak to a girl they had an interest in. Other messages were the exact opposite of that. Trying to Dominate me through a message because it just so happens my preference says submissive. Recently I commented on a blog that I have read since I have started this journey and I have a lot of respect for the writer so I didn't want to start any controversy or unnecessary drama on his blog. Apparently one of the Doms that also reads his blog read a comment of mine he did not like. He completely disrespected me and in so many words told me to go "tie my hands behind my back and punish myself". He didn't even have the balls to post his comments under his read ID. He posted them as "Anonymous" which I think was a total pussy move. 

Maybe I am not like the other submissives they have encountered. I only submit to ONE man. He only gets to see that side of me. Maybe if I got to know someone and it felt right I would consider doing some webcam or email playing. That would only happen if my Dom was OK with it. I would also want him there if I did decide to do anything like that.

I just feel like it is extremely disrespectful to A) speak to someone you don't even know that way and B) try to dominate another mans submissive without his permission. So if you think you can speak to me like that, or if you think you can dominate me without me giving you the power to do so you are going to be shocked when you are dealing with the biggest bitch you have ever met. That's who I am in my vanilla life. In my vanilla life I would probably make most Doms cry. So back the fuck up and get some manors. To those of you that have been polite and sweet, it was my pleasure to meet you and I thank you for your kindness.

5 comments:

  1. The ones who say things like that are not true Dom's. I real one has respect and knows better.
    By the way, I just saw your slideshow at the bottom of the page. For some reason I had never gone all the way to the bottom of the page. What a beautiful and sexy woman you are. And my what lovely breasts. They are just like My slut's. Your Man is a lucky one to have you to play with. Now I would just like to see some pics of you tied up or doing some other wonderfully wicked things.
    Thank you,
    William

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, you are so sweet. You were one of the Doms I was talking about. Always nice and respectful. Thank you so much for the compliment. The next time Dom has me bound I will have him snap some pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, on all the sites I have joined I have come across the same thing; Doms that think just because I am a submissive that I will immeadiately submit, that I should call them Sir, even follow orders when I don't even know them!! Submission is a gift and it needs to be given to a Dom before they can expect submission. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    trustNjesus, dear,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
    where we can have anything.
    A N Y T H I N G.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more you shall honor Me,
    the more I shall bless you.
    -the Infant Jesus of Prague
    (<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

    trustNjesus, dear,
    and wiseabove to Seventh-Heaven
    where we can have anything.
    A N Y T H I N G.
    God bless your indelible soul.

    ReplyDelete